About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Worry Free Wednesday

Thank you Priscilla, Beth, and Kay for reminding me:

"Trust in him at all times. Pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8

"But you, O Sovereign Lord, deal well with me for your name's sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me." Psalm 109:21

"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Psalm 145:18

And this next one is just one of my favs so I thought I would just throw it in there as well...

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor. 12:9-10

1 comment:

  1. thank you for those great verses!! I also love you different topics for the different days! I've enjoyed reading them :) ~annie

    ReplyDelete