About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, February 22, 2010

MPM



Oh man... this is a tough one... I have lots of things that get on my nerves so instead of talking about one or two I will make a list.

1. Traffic

2. Unruly children

3. Parents who see their unruly children and do nothing.

4. People who like to argue about everything.

5. People who have an "it's all about me" attitude... get over yourself.

6. People who feel the need to compete with you on everything.
Life is not a competition. It's actually quite a compliment when people feel the need to have to compete, but it's annoying and just makes them look insecure.

7. People who think they're never wrong.

I guess I should stop now because I'm getting annoyed just typing all of this out! Or maybe it's just PMS... whatever the case it's time to stop. So to end this...

"Lord, help me to not get so annoyed when faced with these things. Everything that happens and everyone you have placed in my life has been perfectly orchestrated by Your hand. Help me to love others in spite of their flaws.... because as much as I'd like to think I don't... I have them too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment