About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Try it Tuesday

Quote of the day:
In the middle of the children's museum I see Mrs. Holland running around and she says, "Where is Z?! I have lost him!" Z peaks his head out of a photo booth (of all places) and says, "Here I am!"



My Try It Tuesday comes from the feeble attempt of desperate K4 teachers trying to give their crazy K4-ers a change of scenery. After being cooped up for so long, we needed it. So today we took 40 K4-ers to the children's museum... and we quickly realized we were not the only teachers with this idea. I have no idea how many kids were there, but there were definitely more than I would have preferred. I was walking 2 of my sweet little girls around the craziness thinking, I am glad I have the class I have and I am glad when we get back to school it's nap time. Not because my kids were bad because they were very good, but because of all the noise in that place...I was in desperate need for some quiet time.

Overall it was a great trip. The kids enjoyed every second, the teachers got to watch their kids explore and discover, and best of all the kids are worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment