About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I have started a running program with some friends. I'm on day 2 and more sore than I should be.

2. I hate running, but am secretly enjoying the challenge of the exercise. (and the fellowship of course.)

3. I am behind on my bible study homework. Going out of town is no excuse. I should hurry off of this thing, stop procrastinating and get to work.

4. My current favorite house hold item besides my fireplace is our DVR. Is that bad?

5. I need more closet space. D says I need to get rid of things. I have gotten rid of things and still I am maxed out. Any ideas?

6. We're going to eat cheesecake Friday night in celebration of baby Carter. I am probably too excited about this. Is it sad that I'm already trying to decide what kind of cheesecake I want?

7. To justify this deliciously, sweet, calorie filled treat, I just keep telling myself I'll run it off later.

8. If you disagree with my justification then just keep you mouth closed. You don't stand in the way of a girl and her cheesecake.

9. I've contemplated going dark with my hair. I have decided that dark doesn't look good on pale so Saturday Jules and I will become blonder thanks to Ms. Patty.

10. I have the best sister in the world.

6 comments:

  1. candace, i didnt know you were running! i started yesterday!!! i know, you are probably falling out of your chair laughing at that right now, but i thats ok! i am "training" for the 5k bellevue is doing in march. i WILL complete it! i may be walking/running, but i WILL do it! you should do it too!!!!
    and yes, since we talked about hair everytime i look in the mirror i see dark roots that i cant wait to get blonde again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am def. surprised. I'd love to run in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, if you walk it I'll walk with you! And you and Candace are definitely blondes! I love your blond hair- why mess with a good thing :)

    Candy, I know all about closet space. I discovered huggable hangers a few years ago. They are this amazing hanger that is major thin and shirts never fall off and you can fit way more clothes in your closet!

    Now if you use wire hangers, this won't help you any. But if you use the white plastic hangers that I used to, the H.H. will save you some space.

    The only problem is they are expensive. Target sells 5 shirt hangers for like $4.99. But what I do is just buy 1 pack every time I go to the store and over the years it adds up and now my entire closet is almost full of them. My mom did buy me a big pack for my bday one time and that definitely helped. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. melissa, my goal is to mostly run. but my run is going to be a very slow one for sure! like a slow jog is the same as a speed walk! sign up and we can all do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candace and Julie, I'm proud of you both!! I started back in June from absolutely nothing, and it's hard. But it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm, looking forward to cheesecake without feelings of guilt...that's one of my personal advantages to being pregnant. I feel like I DESERVE cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete