About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. I got 2 glorious snow days this week and may have more soon!


9. I have started running…. it’s okay to laugh... it is funny. Especially… when I stumble at least 5 times per workout. (You know when your shoe kind of gets caught… yea I lost count how many times I almost bit the dust yesterday.) Thank you Stephanie for saving my life and my pride.


8. I bought some new running shoes. Thanks to Tyler (my marathon running friend) for the great shoe advice.


7. I’m running with some friends. One is “one of those” runners who actually enjoys it and has started us on a running program. I believe it’s similar to the Couch potato to 5k plan.


6. The program starts off a walking/running rotation…. Run 2 minutes then walk. You do this rotation 4 times each day the first week. We are now running 3 minutes intervals 5 times each day.


5. I realize this is mostly about running…sorry.


4. Did I mention that after running our intervals I feel like I’m going to throw up? I’m totally not kidding.


3. Does this mean I’m out of shape? I think so.



Now onto other things…



2. The fam is coming over tonight to celebrate my soon to be brother-in-law’s birthday. We will have cake and ice cream and fun gifts of course. And because he's a Survivor fan we will be watching....



1. Yay for a new season of Survivor!

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo! Jared and I are too excited about the new Survivor!!

    ReplyDelete