About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

1. I know I say it often, but it can't be said enough... I have the best husband in the world.




2. I am officially registered for the Hope for Haiti 5K.



3. I love chocolate...maybe a little too much. I'll confess that for our Valentine's party every class had to bring bags of candy. We had so much candy that I decided that my kids didn't need the Reeses's hearts... you know someone could have a peanut allergy... so they just happened to end up in a very convenient desk drawer of mine. P.S. When I downloaded this photo it read UnSafeReesesbag.... unsafe it is... for my butt!



4. You won't believe that these words are coming out of my mouth, but... running is becoming more enjoyable.




5. Jake better choose Tenley on The Bachelor.



6. The Children's Museum did not disappoint.



7. I am so ready for capris, short sleeve shirts, and flip flops! Bring on the warm weather.



8. I am so ready for the beach!


9. I look so forward to Tuesday nights... FBCHW aerobics and then bible study.



10. We are fixing to re-do our flower beds... pull all the current bushes, plants, etc. out and start from scratch. Any good ideas on which plants to use? I want lots of color so I need some great ideas for bushes and flowers so all of you green thumbed friends of mine please voice your opinion!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Candace! I love reading your blog! I just wanted to say I totally agree that if Jake doesnt pick Tenley over Vienna!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! I will be very disappointed for the billionth time in Bachelor History!!! :) LOL!! Oh and I am also ready for the beach and I love Reese's PB anything!!! HEHE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace,

    Great stuff. Wonder what's the chance that you remember me. I used to babysit you. My mom and dad are Jerry and Sharon Stone and Amber is my sis.

    I dig the Reese's.

    Happy teaching!

    Best,
    Heather (Stone) Lewis

    ReplyDelete