About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. We're designing T-shirts for the teachers at my campus and our favorite so far for the back of the shirt is: "Save the Drama for Your Mama!".... now if only administration will approve it.

9. Survivor was not disappointing! Can't wait to watch tonight!

8. Amazing Race is D and I's favorite show together.

7. Is it sad that I love reality TV? D is certain it isn't reality, but still... I love it.

6. My sister is getting married in less than 100 days!

5. Jules and I finally took our dresses to get altered for B and Rob's wedding. Thankfully Mrs. Monte is very reasonable because Jules and I apparently don't know how to order dresses correctly online or rather measure ourselves!

4. Running is getting easier. Now let me remind you I'm still running in small increments, but at least I don't feel like I'm going to throw up anymore!

3. I'm still loving my Sauconies.

2. I have a cleaning plan that has made my life so much easier. (more on that tomorrow!)

1. I'm glad it's almost Friday.

1 comment:

  1. So excited you have started running! I am one of "those" people who love to run! :) I bet you will be there soon! :) I also love your new blog colors!

    ReplyDelete