About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christmas in the Valley

A friend of mine has set up an incredibly, fun opportunity. She has organized a very unique crafts fair. (See the right side of my blog for more details!) Christmas in the Valley will be held October 17th in her mother's beautiful home in a subdivision called The Valley. Furniture will be moved out and amazing vendors will be there. Some of the vendors include: Premier Jewelry, Uppercase Living, Ava Grace Photography, Sugar N Spice Tutu's, monogrammers, and more! This will be a great opportunity to bring your girlfriends, have a ball, and get some Christmas shopping done!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish this girlfriend of yours would be in town to go!!!! I think I would eat it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you def. would! May be a good time for a Memphis visit. :)

    ReplyDelete