About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2009

Macon Road Monday Musings

Mondays are ever so glorious. Especially when you wake up to drizzle and fog so thick you can't see out of your window. Days like that just make you want to crawl back under the covers. But there are bills to pay so get out of bed I must. Today my class has been ever so entertaining.... taking a mundane Monday and given me many reasons to smile... have I mentioned how much I love my job? So for my Macon Road Monday Musings:

I was sitting in my chair finishing my lunch when one of my little girls looked at my freshly polished toes and proceeded to explain that my polish which is... OPI 'A man in every portugal'... made her want to throw up. Thank you Ava... I am now finished with my lunch.

My kids were working on a worksheet and I look up to see one of my little girls hanging sideways out of her desk. I said, "M, what are you doing?" She responded, "I don't know, I must have lost my mind."


There is never a dull moment in Mrs. Jerkins class.


3 comments:

  1. i always love what the kids in your class are saying. the funny thing is i know who you are talking about and can see it happening in my head as it must have happened there. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yah and the a. is allyson moore by the way :)

    ReplyDelete