About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

my D



As much as I have loved having my sisters spend the night with me, there's just nothing like having my D home. I think the longer you're married the easier it is to take for granted having your spouse around. Little did I realize just how much I love and appreciate him. He's probably already tired of me coming up behind him and hugging him and saying, "I'm so glad you're home." (Let me remind you that he was only gone 3 days... it felt longer though!) So to my married ladies and even almost married ladies... let your significant other know how much he means to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment