About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 14, 2009

I love my sisters!!!!!

D left yesterday to go to a youth pastor's conference in Rome, Georgia with some of his buddies who are also youth pastors. He won't be back until Wednesday night. This left me in a predicament... stay by myself like a big girl or recruit roommates for the next few nights. I decided it would be a lot more fun to have 2 of my favorite sisters spend the night.... Jules would have come too, but she has babies that need their mommy. I first should mention that I have the best sisters in the world. God gave me the best biological sister. When I married D, I gained another sister and will soon officially have another one! I love them so much! I love that we all have a great relationship with each other, too. Let's just say I will definitely need a nap this afternoon. We didn't go to bed until 2 this morning. Anyone who knows me knows how much I value my sleep so sisters.... feel loved. I don't stay awake for just anyone!



2 comments:

  1. i am so sad i missed out on the fun!!! bethany left dinner at like 9 last night worried that you were ready to go to bed and she was holding things up. yall dont have too much fun without me!

    ReplyDelete