About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

more from M at macon road

I was preparing my students for a tornado drill. I went on to explain that our tornado drill is the one where we go into the hall and hide our heads. M quickly explains that she can't do that because that will "make her hair all a mess." Let's remember... she's 4.

During phonics time, I explain that I'm fixing to teach them how to read. M looks up at me and says, "Oh Thank You, Mrs. Jerkins!" As if she's been waiting her whole life for someone to come along and teach her.

Never a dull moment.

I know some of you wonder why I post all these silly things from school. One is definitely because they're too cute not to share, but also so I will remember them. If only I had begun this blog when I was doing my student teaching in the ghetto... oh what stories I had.


1 comment:

  1. candace. I LOVE your school stories. Please keep em coming. My favorites always have to do with a student who's "lost their mind" :)

    ReplyDelete