About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturdays

Saturdays are my one day to sleep in. Wouldn't you know it.... I was wide awake at 7:30. I got up, made my coffee, watched my DVR-ed Survivor, did my bible study and then we were off to Lily's donut birthday party. From there we went and looked for wedding dresses for my soon to be sister-in-law, Bethany. After that, we headed to the Cordova festival. It was a little disappointing, but you better believe we got a pronto pup or rather "Cordova Ugly Dog." We finally came back and met the boys to watch football. Maggie and I ended up taking a glorious nap that was rudely interrupted by screaming football fans. Despite waking up early and the craziness of the day... I love my Saturdays and wouldn't trade them for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment