About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TMI

We were sitting outside on the playground and one of my little girls was messing with my skirt. I told her to stop because we didn't want anyone to see my panties. She went on to explain that her daddy wears panties. I wanted to make sure I heard her right so I asked her to repeat what she said. She explained that her daddy put on her momma's panties. Still puzzled by the weird statement, I just decided to leave it at that. Having forgotten all about this silly incident, I get to school this morning and check my email. The little girl's mom had emailed me to inform me that her daughter told her about the daddy story. She said she busted out laughing! She assured me that her husband did not wear panties nor had he ever put hers on. :) Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

  1. I had a friend with a very imaginative child. She would always make this agreement with any new teacher - "I won't believe everything he tells me happens at school, if you won't believe everything he says happens at home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just cracks me up! Candace I love your blog I am always laughing at all the cute things that are said by your kids at Lakeland. We still have a few cute ones like that at east but not nearly as many as yall do. :)

    ReplyDelete