About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten Things Thursday

10. Sam's has some delicious fresh fruit now!
Blueberries, Strawberries, and Pineapple... DELICIOUS! I can't get enough!



9. Family dinner with the Burbs tonight. I love my crazy family.



8. Spring... where are you?



7. I have decided to hold off on the gym thing. As busy as we are, I'm afraid I wouldn't get my moneys worth... especially the summer months when I'll be gone almost 6 out of the 8 weeks.



6. Thank you Palm Beach Tans for my free week of tanning. Even though we've had no sun lately, my skin looks sun kissed and not pasty anymore.



5. I mentioned on Tuesday that I am doing Jazzercise for the next month. This is the weirdest, craziest, fun thing I've done in a while. Its a mix between dancing, aerobics, and weird cardio jumping moves ... I can not even adequately explain it. The first night I went and loved it. The instructor def. challenged us, but her moves were easy enough to pick up. Last night, however, there was a different instructor. I must have looked like a baby giraffe trying to learn how to walk. I was so lost!... well only 90% of the time. Don't get me wrong. I still worked hard and sweated my butt off though... awkward white girl and all! I am so glad I took on this 30 day challenge with Jazzercise. Hopefully I won't look so awkward the whole month!



4. While on the subject of exercise. I really have grown to love it. I seriously don't miss a day... and sometimes I work out twice a day. Its a great stress reliever, makes you feel great, sleep better, and knowing swim suit season is just around the corner doesn't hurt either! I used to make excuse after excuse about exercising. I needed to join a gym, its too cold to run outside, the treadmill is boring, I need to buy some dvd workouts, blahblahblah.... I had all of these excuses until I discovered Exercise TV On Demand.


If you have comcast you no longer have an excuse. You have tons of great, FREE, workouts that you can turn on anytime. I now do several of these workouts a week.They range in variation, instructor, program, etc. Surely you can find one for you and your schedule. Don't have time? Nope. Not an excuse anymore. They also have quick workouts to choose from.. like seriously 10 minute ones. Anyone can workout for 10 min! So throw out the excuses and get moving... just remember you're going to have to put a swimsuit on in a couple of months!



3. D tweeted this last night while laying in bed eating oreos and milk:
Not sure why they still make regular Oreos. Go doublestuff or go home.
When I read this, I wanted to first punch him for being able to eat junk all the time and not show it. Then I wanted to steal all of his oreos , throw them in the milk until they were all soggy and eat every last bite! Oreos and milk are my favorite! Now I can still eat them when I want, but the problem is I have no self control with them. 2 or 3 cookies is a tease! I want 6 or more... well that may be dramatic... but you get the idea.



2. Can't wait for my Havanna Cabanna Scentsy bar to get here so I can pretend its warm outside and that summer is almost here.


1. So thankful that tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Okay.. so if you change your mind about the whole gym thing, Central is offering a teacher's special for the summer... 3 months for $30 TOTAL! There are different fun classes each day (zumba, hip hop, pilates, turbo kick, etc.) and Macy, Ang, and I were talking today about how much you'd LOVE it!

    And... they've got free childcare for us... so I (almost) literally go every day.. haha.. you can't beat $100/yr for the childcare alone! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love exercising!! I have some fellow marine wives as my work out buddies, and we try to woop each other in shape! (and yes, I sleep sooo much better after a good workout that day)

    ReplyDelete