About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ten Things Thursday

10. The NCAA tournament is among us... which means my husband is singing "Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

9. Though I don't care to watch every game of the tournament, I do like filling out a bracket and seeing how my teams pan out.

8. Is it bad that I chose Kansas to win it all based on the fact that it sounds like my name?

7. In my defense, I did look at rankings, but when it came down to Kansas or Ohio State... I knew D chose Ohio State so I thought I would choose the other one and the fact that it sounds like my name sealed the deal.

6. People are coming over to our house to watch the games today while I work hard for the money. I didn't think it was appropriate to ask off for the NCAA tournament that I wouldn't even really watch. Though my sister tried to convince me it was a good idea.

5. Enough about March Madness... and madness it will be at my house for the next few days!

so moving along...

4. I have worn acrylic tips for years now. I've always been a picker and my nails have always suffered b/c of it. I didn't like manly looking hands so I turned to acrylics and have loooved them. Last Friday, I went to have a new set put on. She began taking them off like normal. No problem. Then she got to one of my fingers and I thought I was going to jump out of my chair it hurt so bad to get off. I think its just because my real nails were so fragile and weak. Nonetheless.... I couldn't imagine her putting new ones on with me feeling like that! So I said forget it... lets' just soak these things off and I'll just get a manicure. To my surprise, I have yet to cave and go back for my acrylic tips and am enjoying my real nails. Sister has GORGEOUS nails so I'm going to try my best to keep mine looking as good as hers.

3. We're going to our first hockey game tomorrow night. We're taking our youth and the best part is after the game everyone gets to ice skate.

2. While eating my lunch today, somehow I managed to sling Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing in my eye. How that happened I have no idea! I was almost in tears it burned so bad.

1. What are y'alls big weekend plans? Will your house be filled with people and food? Will you get to relax without hearing buzzers, yelling, and cheering? If so... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment