About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weight Watcher Update 8

Last week: 150.8

This week: 148.8

Weight loss this week: 2 lbs.

Weight Loss total: 15 lbs.


Originally my goal was to get down to 145. I changed my mind. I would like to get to 143 so that would be 20 lbs. lost. Once I get to 143 I won't bore you (Jules!) with anymore ww updates. You'll just have my skinny butt as the ww update! J/k... my butt is far from skinny!


This week's weight loss I think is attributed to many days of Jillian Michaels, Tony Horton, and my treadmill. Intensity pays off! With that said, I'm considering joining a gym. There is one literally 2 minutes from my house. For $25 a month I get unlimited gym and tanning. Right now you can't even get a tanning deal for $25. I'm trying to decide if its worth it. I normally only tan at the beginning of Spring so I won't have white legs for Easter... well that and b/c by February I am pasty white. I also love the idea of being in a gym and having so many different machines to choose from. And knowing I better get my moneys worth of gym time sure helps! Like with ww... It was motivating knowing I was paying money for it so I better stick with it. What are your thoughts? Do you think its worth it?

3 comments:

  1. oh candyland! your ww updates dont really bore me...they just make me jealous that i am putting on the lbs while you are taking them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a member of ATC right by our house and I really like! I don't tan so I just did the 15 a month deal... I almost use that in gas going back and forth to Bellevue for the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gym membership keeps me going in the winter b/c I wouldn't go walking in the cold! $25 is a pretty good deal!

    ReplyDelete