About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, March 7, 2011

Try it Tuesday

Jazzercise

Yesterday this site offered a month of Jazzercise 1/2 off. Bethany has been raving about it so I convinced ole sweet cakes to buy it for me. I went for the first time last night and loved it too. I didn't know anything about it other than what Bethany had told me. You are constantly moving, dancing, hopping, skipping, doing choreography... hard core cardio for 45 minutes followed by abs, legs, and arms for your cool down. It was so fun! You can burn 600 calories in one class! Now I see why.


I can't have a Try It Tuesday without food....


I had this Sunday and could have eaten a whole gallon of it.

Broccoli Salad



  • 2 bunches broccoli, florets only (5 to 6 cups florets)
  • 1 medium red onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cup raisins
  • 10 to 12 slices bacon, fried and crumbled

  • Dressing:
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons sugar

Preparation:

Separate florets from broccoli stalks. Save the remainder of the broccoli for another use or freeze for later. Combine salad ingredients; top with dressing mixture. Chill and serve.



Last night Julsie had a Scentsy party and made these bad boys! I only allowed myself 1/2 of one but I could have eaten several!


Oreo Brownie




Oh yes. That is a brownie with an oreo cooked in side!


So go eat some of this broccoli salad and an oreo brownie then check out a Jazzercise class to burn it all off!

No comments:

Post a Comment