About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordy Wednesday: Susan Knopf



Susan Knopf is one of the craziest people you will ever meet. She loves life and is going to have a good time no matter the circumstance or situation. I'm sure you've heard me talk about her on here before.



I just can't tell you how much this woman has meant to my life. She has become one of my dearest friends. She is a full time mom/sub/taxi driver/cook/ cleaner/therapist/ youth leader/dental adviser/ medical assistant, etc. etc.... you name it Susan does it. She def. takes on many roles each day... to her husband's dismay. The one role that best describes Susan though is servant. I never understood what it meant to be a servant until I met her. She truly loves the Lord and people. She will do whatever.... whenever... for anyone without expecting any credit or recognition. She serves because she loves.

Susan, thank you for exemplifying what a Christ honoring friend and servant looks like. You're the best!











No comments:

Post a Comment