About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 yrs. ago today I married my high school sweetheart! I can't believe it's already been 3 yrs. Then again to look at all that we have done (graduated from college, moved twice, been on countless trips, started new jobs, graduated from seminary.....) it's hard to believe it's only been 3 yrs. To say I am blessed beyond measure, isn't even close to being accurate! I know I am biased, but I am pretty sure I'm married to the most amazing man in the world. I'm probably the only wife that never has to pick up after her husband.... he's neater than I am (most of the time I'm thrilled with this... other times it's slightly annoying) I'm very grateful though. He's my favorite preacher, my favorite athlete to watch play, but most importantly... he truly is my best friend. I am thrilled that I get to spend the rest of my life with this man!


2 comments:

  1. i will agree with you..he is pretty great! happy anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, sweet girl! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete