About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

no power

I awoke this morning to thunderstorms. Oh great.... another rainy day. Don't get me wrong, I really love rainy days, but we have had so many lately that I feel overwhelmed with laziness and sleepiness. Rainy days are so cozy that they make you want to lay on the couch and take a nap. Therefore these days tend to make me less productive.

Not only did I awake to rain, but to no power. My first thought was, "What in the world am I going to do?!" As if I was the only person to ever be affected by having no power. So how do you turn a rainy, no power morning into a better day.... you light as many candles as you can, put a clip in your hair, and pray that your eyeliner is straight!

2 comments:

  1. It let me post a comment. Try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Are you sure you're my daughter? I am loving your blog!! I sneak a peep several times a day (during work) to see if you've updated it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete