About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 21, 2009

reality?

Of course we would be in a TV transition time for the Survivor finale, Bachelorette premiere, and American Idol finale! So obviously, I didn't watch any of them... no dvr= no TV time for Candace. (Thankfully they're coming out today to get us fixed up!) Although I did not see any of these, I am glad to hear that J.T. won Survivor and Kris won AI! Thank you to all that voted for Kris! Now I do not have to throw up b/c the boy kisser didn't win. I will admit that I love reality TV. I guess I'm intrigued b/c there's no way I'd ever try out for any of the shows... (maybe Amazing Race w/ D)...And really how much "reality" is really involved in staged games, staged rose ceremoies, etc.... I don't care though. I just have a weird fascination for them and will keep watching!

3 comments:

  1. Since you're confessing, guess I will too....I'm a reality TV junkie! I actually didn't watch AI this season though and am not a big fan of Dancing with the stars either...all the others though, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... at least we're junkies together!

    ReplyDelete