About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Maggie!

Today my sweet, favorite, oldest niece turns 4! It's hard to believe that she was once my little moosh-moosh and now she is a very smart, beautiful big girl. Having a conversation with her now is like talking to an adult....literally. There is no one else I'd rather share my silly school songs with or paint nails with. I remember the night Julie and Jeff told us they were going to have a baby. We were so excited! We had no idea just how much fun, laughter and joy Maggie would bring! (We def. love the Lils too, but this is Maggie's day!) So to my very sweet, favorite, oldest niece.... we love you so much! We can't wait to see what God has in store for you! We are thrilled to be apart of your life and look forward to watching you grow! You may be a big girl now, but you were definitely the first baby to steal our hearts! We love being your aunt and uncle!






3 comments:

  1. Candace, I haven't told you yet that I'm so excited you started a blog! I'm enjoying it already =) And yes, it's hard to believe Maggie is already 4!! Happy Birthday sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't love sharing silly songs with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so sorry... maggie rather than you being my favorite to sing silly songs with... you're actually second to my 20 year old sister who finds the songs as thrilling.. if not more.. than you.

    ReplyDelete