About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

humbled

Last night mom and I went shopping. Our goal was to buy things to finish decorating my house. We did do some of that, but we actually spent most of the time shopping for summer clothes and swimsuits. (Let's just say we did so much shopping that I didn't get home until 1o... and those of you who know me know that's way past my bedtime on a school night!) We agreed that swimsuit shopping is depressing, but more than that I found that it is extremely humbling! I think I'll give up and just wear a moo-moo on the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we can find matching ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up..we all know you'll still look the best and come back darker than any of us and that will make your already brilliant smile look even better and then we'll all secretly hate you for it. :o) love you sister!

    ReplyDelete