About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

oh dear...

Today in class we were making a dog puppet. Our curriculum provides different art projects that can be cut and then glued together.... well, this was one of them. I held up the paper that had each item on it and asked them what each item was. These things were very easy to identify... so I thought. I pointed to the ears and asked what they were called. One little boy shouted, "BOOBIES!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl...Becca Sue is a huge fan of shouting "boobies" at the top of her lungs everytime she sees a bra in a store. We were in Target just this morning when she saw a bra in the little girls department and said (to the top of her lungs of course) "Momma, boobies...just like you have boobies!" Good think Target is not very busy on Tuesday mornings!

    ReplyDelete