About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 14, 2009

house update

This has been the biggest roller coaster of my life! Surely it's not this difficult every time. (I'm hoping!) Or I'll never move again! Oh wait, we're in the ministry... scratch that. I know ultimately the Lord is in control, but good grief... one day we think it's a done deal and then there is some sort of miscommunication and it's back up in the air again! Today was the day. We finally wrote an offer and left it with the seller as you either agree to this or we're walking. Thankfully he agreed. So as of this moment, we are closing tomorrow... I'll let you know if something changes.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Welcome to the world of owning!!!! :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete