About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thanks Rachel

Summer is so close I can taste it! Well... it's more like I hear it. My kids for some reason today thought they were already on summer break because their normal "rule following" behaviors were replaced with outside voices whether we were inside or outside, they whined, some cried, yelled, stole toys, tattled and the moral of this story.... they drove Mrs. Jerkins CRAZY! Now don't get me wrong.... I do have some good kids who I never have issues with, but most of them were in rare form today. This brings me to why I titled my post "Thanks Rachel." Today Rachel posted about a little game that she and her friends play when they're having a bad day. This game reminds them that despite the not so good circumstances they really do have a lot to be happy about and thankful for. The result of this oh so simple game helps turn bad days into much better, brighter days. Her game is called "I' m happy because..." So thanks to Rachel, I will not focus on the fact that I was sneezed on, coughed on, blown on (yes, you heard me right) touched by a million different little fingers, in the midst of the swine flu. (I'm really not one of those freaking about this thing.) I will not focus on the fact that I tie a million different dirty shoe laces, hold a million different germy hands, listen to a million different tattles and whines.... no sirree.... I, thanks to Rachel, will simply be happy because there are only 3 weeks of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*For some reason we're having issues here allowing people to comment on a post. We're working on it so don't give up... keep trying. If you have any brilliant ideas on how to fix this then message me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment