About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 8, 2009

oh the drama!

4-5 year olds have such a life full of drama! As we were coming in from outside, I saw one little boy with big alligator tears rolling down his face. I said, "Buddy, whats wrong?" He replied, "Amy said she wouldn't be my friend." I opened my mouth to encourage Amy to be his friend and she looked at me with very serious eyes and said, "Mrs. Jerkins, he wants me to marry him, but I just don't think I want to marry anyone." :)

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to say that she wanted to marry him, just not be his friend. I'm so glad you married your best friend. Just like your momma did! Are we blessed or what????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love coming home from work with great kid stories. I miss that part of teaching. Please keep sharing your cute stories, they are so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete