About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 1, 2009

gold star goes to me!

Hallelujah! After hours of trying to figure out why my blog would not allow you to post comments, I figured it out! And by "I figured it out," I mean that I stumbled across the right thing and it gave very clear instructions on how to fix it! I surprisingly did this without any help from my very own computer genius husband! So the gold star goes to me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured it out! The new background is very cute, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace, the Soul Mate Live lesson can't be posted on a public forum. I wouldn't know how to blush electronically! I'll fill you in later.

    ReplyDelete