About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, May 11, 2009

only 9 days left?!

As I got up and got ready for school today, this realization hit me: I only have 9 days left with my class. Some days this really excites me, but this morning as I thought about this I began to really get sad. I only have 9 days left to hold these little hands, tie their little shoe laces, and listen to their crazy stories. I am definitely ready and excited about the summer, but actually having to give up these 8 kids will be hard. They have been such a joy to teach. Now not every day is a perfect day, but we get through it. I can't believe in 9 days they will no longer be mine to correct and teach. How in the world am I going to do this with my own children when I am having a hard time giving up someone else's child?!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've only cried about a half a dozen times about Mara Lin going to Kindergarten next year. Let's see, with about three more months to go I could possible hit triple digits in the crying episodes department!

    ReplyDelete