About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 8, 2009

accident prone?

Last night D had a basketball game. Let me back up and say that since we have been married he has broken a tooth, severely sprang his ankle so badly we thought it was broken, dislocated his left thumb, and almost had his eye gorged out....yes you heard me right... (and I probably left something out.) Well, last night he dislocated his right thumb. Now you'd think the solution to this problem would be to give up sports. I've come to the conclusion that's not going to happen. So what do we do about my accident prone husband?....it looks like we're just going to have to get better insurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment