About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 Things from 2010

In no particular order...

10. I rode a camel... hesitantly...sweaty palms, racing heart and all.... but loved it.

9. I celebrated 4 years of marriage to my favorite person on earth.

8. God used Beth Moore and sweet friends to transform my spiritual life.

7. My sister got married.

6. Heaven got a little sweeter on September 8th. I was so blessed to have had my mom's dad in my life for 25 years.

5. My 2 favorite 5 year olds, my niece Maggie, and my cousin Taylor, started kindergarten. I can't believe it!

4. We did winter jam, grizzly game, memphis game, guy/girl sleepovers (separately of course), d-now, refuel weekend, graduations and graduation parties,
summer camp at the beach, pool parties, fireworks, lake trip, lock-in (or out rather), lazer tag, tailgate parties, ball games, paintball, zoo lights, ice skating, d-groups, gatherings, fusions, snow skiing for winter camp, and so many things that I forgot! Most importantly though we saw many kids come to know Christ or rededicate their lives to him through these crazy activities. We are truly blessed to get to hang out with such incredible teenagers. They keep us busy!

3. Read through the bible.

2. Running fever began.

1. Our Israel trip... simply life changing. I will never read the bible the same way again.

I'm sure I forgot so many other wonderful things that happened in 2010. God has been so good to us. We are so excited to see what God is going to do in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. wow! what a great list!! rode a camel!? I wanna ride a camel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by "running fever" I meant I began running and realized I liked it.

    ReplyDelete