About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weight Watchers Update 2

The snow day yesterday threw my blogging off! I didn't forget about my update though, I just got busy being productive!

Thankfully there is a meeting that is across the street from my neighborhood so I didn't have to go far in the snow on Thursday night. I stepped on the scale anticipating even bigger results than last time. Wrong. A whopping 1.6 lbs lost this week. What?! The only thing that kept me sane was the shiny gold star they gave me for losing a total now of 5 lbs. 5lbs lost in 2 weeks.... I will definitely take it!



I use to think that WW was a cruel way of dieting.... not being allowed to eat what you want and having to count points. No thanks. Not for me. The more I began learning about WW, I realized there is almost more freedom in doing it. I choose what I eat. If I want oreos I can eat them. (Oreos and milk are my weakness! Unlike Heather who eats 15 at a time.... I'll limit myself to 3 now. :)

The competitive side in me loves WW! I'm basically playing a game with myself. Balancing what my body needs and what it wants. Increasing exercise and making wise decisions. I'm having a whole lot of fun with it.

So glad I took this challenge! I feel great and look forward seeing those LB's come off!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Candace. I'm going to be real honest with you and say that when you blogged a/b starting Weight Watchers, I did a double take in my reading just b/c when I think of you, as I have told you before, I think of the ultimate summer-glowing, healthy-looking, sporty sweetheart that you are! That being said, I still think it's great you're doing WW
    = )...even though I may not think you need to do it...You'll just REALLY be that ultimate summer-glowing, healthy-looking sporty sweetheart that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet Laurin. I have packed on a few pounds since you last saw me. I was feeling bad, my clothes weren't fitting right... it was time for a change. So to ww and more exercise we go!

    ReplyDelete