About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

Phil Wickham's song, Cannons, is currently one of my favorite songs. We sang it at camp and since then I've had hard time getting it out of my head. It gets me every time.

It's falling from the clouds
A strange and lovely sound
I hear it in the thunder and rain
It's ringing in the skies
Like cannons in the night
The music of the universe plays

You are holy great and mighty
The moon and the stars declare who You are
I'm so unworthy, but still You love me
Forever my heart will sing of how great You are


Beautiful and free
Song of Galaxies
It's reaching far beyond the milky way
Lets join in with the sound
C'mon let's sing it loud
As the music of the universe plays

All glory, honor, power is Yours amen
All glory, honor, power is Yours amen
All glory, honor, power is Yours forever amen



My favorite part of this song is, I'm so unworthy yet still you love me. One thing that I am learning is that the more I know about Jesus the more I learn about how truly ugly and unworthy that I am... yet he chooses to love me regardless. Here's the song live. I think I may have posted it before, but who cares its a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment