About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homecoming Week

This week is homecoming. This is probably my favorite week out of the whole school year. We have a theme each day which means our kids get to ditch the uniforms for a week and be creative! Monday was Back to the Future Day. You could dress up like anyone or anything from any era. This is me from the 80's with Gabriel. Her wings wouldn't show up if she turned sideways.... hence the soldier/germaphob? stance.



Tuesday was Western Day. Today is mix/match day. Tomorrow is Favorite Team Day. Friday is Blue/White Day. I love getting to see our kids out of uniform, but more importantly how creative these parents can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment