About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 28, 2011

Weight Watcher Update 3

Starting weight: 163.2

Week 1: 159.4

Week 2: 157.8

Week 3: 155.8


...which means I lost 2 lbs this week and have lost a total of 7 lbs ... 7.4 lbs to be exact!

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite foods that are making this easy.


Favorite Breakfast:



With a whopping 13 grams of fiber per serving!





Favorite Mid-Morning Snack:







Favorite Lunch:
Soup/Salad

Progresso has some delicious ww friendly soups!



And I do many variations of salad, but I always use spinach leaves.






Favorite Afternoon Snack:

Green apple with 2 tbsp. of peanut butter






Favorite Dinner:
Tilapia, black beans and steamed broccoli





Favorite Treat:


1 comment: