About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Try It Tuesday: Central Park Pralines

I have become obsessed with Scentsy. I love how cute the warmer looks on my table and I especially love how the warmer makes my whole house smell amazing. I always try to have a scent for each season. Since it is almost the end of January I figured it was time for the Christmas Cottage scent to come out and another to take its place. Because the wax lasts soooo long, rather than wasting it, I sat the top of the warmer in the freezer. I then popped out the Christmas Cottage wax, put it in a Ziploc, and stored it away for next year. I replaced it with............

CENTRAL PARK PRALINES

I wish I could somehow link a smell on here. If I could I would! Needless to say, I am in love with this scent. If you have a Scentsy warmer you must try it! If not, you can go here and order one. Or if you already have a warmer... just order this scent! You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment