About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

addiction



Ok... I have to confess. I have an addiction. Though it's not life threatening, it drives my sister crazy. What's my addiction you might ask.... changing my blog background. I admit it. I have a problem. There are just so many cute backgrounds! Plus I get tired of looking at the same one so I assume you guys do too. Ok, really I'm selfish and change it more for my sake than yours, but isn't it fun to come to my blog and see a cute new background?

I'm sorry if my addiction (I shouldn't really call it that because there are so many people really struggling with addictions. This is just a lame excuse for loving change in the blogging world.....) anyway.... I'm sorry if my changing of backgrounds is annoying, but I love it. So.... don't expect the same background for too long. :)


4 comments:

  1. hey you know whats more annoying than you changing your background?.... you blogging about how you love changing it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I have that same addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sister... get over it... At least you're in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing new backgrounds all the time. It's always nice a fresh! :D

    ReplyDelete