About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sister!


Today my baby sister is the big 21. She told me she wanted me to buy her beer (which I've never done in my life) because she could drink now, but technically she could buy her own beer, but she doesn't drink so it shouldn't matter. It was just a funny conversation... but maybe you just had to be there.

To sum that weird paragraph up.... Kacie is 21 and could drink, but she doesn't drink and ... she was just trying to be funny.

So Sister....
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birrrrrrrrrrrrthday to Sister.....
Haaaaaapy Birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthdaaaaaaaaaay to yooooooooooou!
(If you couldn't tell I was singing it in my weird opera voice like I sang for Jeremy... or was it Mom? Anyway... It was my best performance thus far. Sorry you missed the live show.)

I can't believe you're 21 because if you're 21 then that means in June I'll be half way to 50. Wow. We're old.


Now on a sappy note.....I'm so glad you're my sister. I couldn't have picked a better one. There's no one else I'd rather hang out with or laugh at dumb jokes with.... and you come up with some doosies.... but somehow they're still funny.



Bottom line.... you're the best.

I love you so much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww this made my day!!! you're the best...mainly because you laugh at my dumb jokes and my impersonation of you.."OOHHH candybaby!!!" not to mention you're the world's greatest opera singer! so glad your my sissy!!! i love you more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete