About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, March 5, 2010

maybe one of the greatest inventions...

Choc. dipped donut holes may be one of the greatest inventions. I have always loved donut holes. They are so convenient to pop in your mouth... which also makes them very dangerous! So add my other love of chocolate to my love of donut holes and we have a party!

I am a lover of all junk food so those healthy friends of mine I apologize... it's a love that I will not make excuses for. I may end up fat, but oh so very happy! Don't forget I'm running now so... I feel that running balances out my love of junk food. :)

So whoever thought "lets put some chocolate on donut holes"... you're a genius. And thank you to one of my Grammy and Papa's at school for bringing 6 (donut holes not whole donuts... don't worry I'm not that glutinous.....) just for me!

2 comments: