About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, March 15, 2010

Quick and Easy!



I am all about some quick and easy recipes so when I saw this was the mystery post for today I was thrilled! I hope you all participate so I can get some more quick and easy recipes! D will be appreciative for sure!

One of our favorite quick and easy recipes is the ole post roast. I love it because I throw everything together in my handy dandy crock pot in the morning before I leave for work and when I pull into my garage I can smell the wonderful aroma of my already prepared dinner. I got this recipe from the Bellevue cookbook and I will never use another one!

1 roast
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup dale's seasoning
1/4 cup Worcester sauce
1 envelope of onion soup mix
cubed potatoes
1-2 bags of baby carrots

I mix the seasoning ingredients together. Then add my roast, cubed potatoes and carrots. Cook on low for 8-9 hours and WAHLA! Dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Commenting on the books post. . .Have you ever read Lauren Winner? She's awesome. ps- i hate to be the whiner, but the left side of your paragraphs is covered in black polka dots =) This little old lady is 30 and has trouble reading sometimes because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I can't fix it! I love this background so I thought I'd try to overcome the fact that it's off centered for the sake of cuteness. Clearly I need to be looking for something else. Thanks for your input though. I don't think you're whining. :)

    ReplyDelete