About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. I have decided that dunking oreos in milk may be the best thing ever discovered.

9. This past weekend basketball fans over took my house.... it's quite alright though we had a great time!

8. Kacie, B, and I watched Dancing with the Stars and laughed our heads off critiquing the dancers.... poor Kate Gosselin.

7. At times I wish I would have gone to a real high school so I could have played more competitive sports.

6. I can't believe I didn't start playing volleyball until 5 years ago. I love it!

5. This weather has been amazing... in fact I got slightly sunburned during recess yesterday.

4. I can't believe it's already time to plan for our last day of school water day party. Not that I'm complaining.

3. I'm ready for Survivor to come back on! Is it sad that I'm having withdrawals?!

2. I'm excited about watching my boo play basketball tonight... I don't think I've ever called him that in my life... in fact he'd probably hate it.

1. Spring Break is next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yeah it was a special night, because of bball. and i thought the same thing about watching my boo play basketball..and getting to hang out with my favorite sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let's keep calling them "boo." I'm pretty sure it will drive them crazy.

    ReplyDelete