About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a day late

Ok... so I know it's actually Tuesday.... so just pretend it says Mystery Post Tuesday.

I stole this from Rachel.....Ever played that game 2 truths and a lie? It's sort of meant as an ice breaker/get to know you type game. So to begin read my statements:



* I've been attacked by goats.

* I have never broken a bone.

* We're fixing to begin building our dream home.



Just so you know... I wanted so badly to trick you guys and put "I'm pregnant" as my lie, but I thought that would be too mean. My mother would have a heart attack!



Now it's your turn: Tell me which one is a lie, and if you're really into the game, give me 2 truths and a lie, so I can guess for you.

And, don't worry.... a follow up post will come with the answer!

6 comments:

  1. Totally a guess....the dream home one is a lie???

    I will post on my blog and let you guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going with the dream home as your lie. and, i am too lazy to think of something about me that you wouldnt already know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping the dream home is the lie... b/c I'm pretty sure ya'll JUST bought a house...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Rachel. Seems like you JUST bought a house so I imagine you aren't about to build. When I saw the title of your post I thought you were pregnant though: A Day Late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, "a day late" being the name of your blog made me think someone was preggo! :)

    ReplyDelete