About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kentucky lost!


I don't really care about the NCAA tournament, but I live with a boy who loves it. Therefore I watch more basketball than I care to..... in March especially.

I love going to Memphis basketball games so when Big John left and went to Kentucky, I felt the betrayal that all the hard core Memphis fans felt... he left and took an incredible group of recruits with him.

As much as I hated to, I picked Kentucky to win the tournament. So even though my bracket is shot.... I'm glad that I just watched Calipari lose.


4 comments:

  1. I really wanted him to get shot in the foot too but just a loss will do. and i know you're on spring break but just because you have all this free time does not mean you get to change your background more than twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who celebrated more...the fans from West Virginia or Memphis fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i picked ky for the win. i'd forgotten cal left and went there @ the time. i can't believe he left. it was a real lame move. .. oh and i like the hypercolor blog layout. good times.

    ReplyDelete