About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, March 19, 2010

Honored


Thank you, Rachel, for honoring me with this award. I truly have fallen in love with blogging! I love being able to document fun things that happen in our life whether it's silly or important. I so enjoy reading others' blogs as well. So thanks Rachel for thinking of me.

In return, I have to honor someone else as well. So Ashley Fisher, I honor you with the beautiful blogger award. I look forward to daily hearing about what's going on in your mommy world. It's obvious that you're not only a beautiful blogger, but truly a beautiful person inside and out. I love the way as you challenge yourself with scripture and bible study you challenge your readers as well.... whether you mean to or not. So Ashley, I dub thee The Beautiful Blogger! Thanks for making blogging fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candance! I can't believe you would pick me! I'm so glad we are blog friends! Too bad we didn't get to know each other better when we lived there! Thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete