About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. I can not drink coffee without coffee creamer... a lot of it.



9. I love breakfast but nothing ever sounds very good that early.... normally I just eat a nutrigrain bar so I can at least have something to get me through until lunch.




8. Last week at Julie's pampered chef party, I ordered maybe the greatest thing ever.


It's called the deep dish baker. You can put frozen chicken breasts in it, pop it in the microwave and have dinner in 15 minutes! You can also make a sinful, chocolate lava cake in the microwave with this thing! I am so excited and can't wait to use it! If you need a quick, easy way to fix dinner you should check it out. Here's Michelle's website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/mlwalker


7. Apples to Apples may be my new favorite game.



6. I will miss Upward's Saturdays... its the only time that Brandy, Susan, Link, Rhonda and I are all together for hours on end. These ladies are awesome. Good thing we're planning that cruise!



5. I orderd a tub of cookie dough from my little cousin... I know I don't need it, but we just ran out of our huge Sam's tub of cookie dough and this flavor sounds delicious... it's a little bit of everything wonderful!


4. Speaking of wonderful... Jennie made the mistake of telling me about girl scout cookie ice cream.



3. I love reality TV... I know... it's not real... but Amazing Race.... I heart you.


And JAKE... seriously?!



2. I enjoyed my spur of the moment time with the sister and soon to be sister last night... even though I got in bed soooo late.



1. My 5k is Saturday and so I've been thinking about it a lot. Well, last night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed I was running and I did very well.... as far as stamina....But there were different stations where you had to figure things out before you could go on.... yes, like Amazing Race... and not only was I running in this 5k/Amazing Race thing, but I was running it in high heeled boots! I remember thinking I just don't want to come in last so my booted self and all pushed it hard and wound up next to last. I hope this is completely unrelated to my actual race on Saturday. I can guarantee though that my boots will be at home and I will be sporting my 'conies... which I discovered that I had been saying the name wrong all my life. Oh well.

vs.


9 comments:

  1. Wow!! I've never been mentioned on anyone's blog before!! :) I can't wait for our cruise either....it's going to be SOOOO fun! The only thing I'm NOT thrilled about this post is the fact that I now know about Thin Mint Ice Cream. Are you kidding me?! If I get hold of that stuff I'll NEVER get in a swimsuit again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Allison, Amber and I will be doing the Haiti 5K too! See you there! (Allison and I are walking and I believe Amber is running)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, first of all are you really going on a cruise????
    second, how come this sis was not invited to you sister party last night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're trying to work the details of the cruise out... another couple has our same anniversary and there are other couples who are celebrating things around that same time so we're talking about going on a cruise together.

    It was a spur of the moment invite after church. I wasn't planning on going but d said sister was there so I went and hung out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I have to get that deep dish baker. Can't believe it only takes 15 mins for frozen chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, jennie, i never saw you that night at the gym to get you the catalog for pampered chef! i am so sorry about that! i can give you her info if you really want to order something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought reality television was real!?!? And I'm so getting some of that ice cream this weekend! yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Deep Dish Baker is the BEST!! We love to cook pork loin! Delicious, and juicy and yummy! I will have to get the cake recipe from you!

    ReplyDelete