About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

so ready

Spring is alllllllllllmost here. It's so close I can taste it! Just thinking about sunshine and warmer weather makes me want to put on some flip flops and dance... which is weird because I'm not really a dancer... but thinking of the warm goodness that spring and summer brings makes me want to "be even more undignified than this...some may say it's foolishness..." okay, okay I stole the lyrics from a worship song well technically from the bible, but either way warm weather makes me excited!!!!!!!! (All the ladies from bible study will appreciate my shout out to David and his celebration.)

So......

Dear Spring,

I realize you're only 19 days away, but I need you to hurry up. My skin needs some color, my kids need some fresh air, and bottom line... I'm tired of winter. So please make yourself known as soon as possible. This Memphis girl is ready to layout by the pool, maybe even sweat a little (not really but that's what happens here in Memphis when it gets warmer), wear capris and flip flops, sleep late, go on vacation.... the list goes on and on...even though that's more summer-ish stuff... who cares. Please just hurry!

Sincerely,
A Winter Disliker (did I just make that word up?)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on the winter dislike! It doesn't for sure get warm here until June! Ahh! Anyway, gorgeous picture of you and I like the new design!

    ReplyDelete