About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ten Things Thursday...

10. For the hubs, "It's the most wonderful time of the year...." because of the NCAA tournament... I could care less. I mean I filled out a bracket, I'll fix food for all the parties, and socialize of course, but as far as watching hours and hours of basketball... no thanks.

9. We took our youth to Incredible Pizza Friday night. I'm not sure who had more fun the kids or the adults.

8. When we got to Incredible Pizza D jumped out and went to check us in so I parked the church van. Instead of stepping out gracefully... which wasn't an option because the bus is so tall, I thought I would slide down. However, my left thigh/butt cheek caught some hook on the inside latch and I have a huge bruise that's probably 4 inches long. I seriously thought I had ripped my jeans. No rip, but a nice bruise.

7. Saturday morning we cleaned out some closets and I discovered I have a million skirts... most of which I never wear.

6. Thanks to the ab lab, I am beginning to see my abs again.

5. I love ab lab however cardio is not my favorite. My 'trainer' says "we will never see our abs if fat is covering them". I guess that means cardio is important... dang it.

4. Cheesecake corner with my favorite ladies (mom, mom in law, sister, sister in law) was a highlight of the weekend. Much better than watching basketball with the boys!

3. Our family shower for B was a sweet time to see extended family. I am so blessed to have married into such a great family.

2. It felt so good to play volleyball the other night. There's nothing like a little friendly competition! It also felt good to let the knee pads hit the floor again.

1. Sunday night we had the privilege of sharing about our Israel trip with another church. It's so fun to share about the awesome opportunity that we had. This will always be a trip that we'll cherish!

2 comments:

  1. what is this ab lab you keep mentioning? Sounds like something my abs could benefit from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardio, diet, and strength training. They must work as a team! =) I'm so inspired to do more lifting since it means burning more calories even at rest.

    ReplyDelete