About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And the answer is...

Ok, so most of you nailed my lie. We did just buy a house less than a year ago and I love it! I have no desire to move any time soon. I hate moving. I've only done it twice, but still... we've helped people move. No matter how organized you are the process is still messy and at times stressful. I like having order. No matter how organized your labeled boxes are, there is still a point in the moving process where you are standing in a room full of half emptied boxes and you just want to scream because you're tired and ready for everything to magically find it's place. So hopefully, these Jerkins' are staying put for awhile!

I know I may be crazy, but I don't have any desire to build a home. Honestly the idea of building a home is not in even the least bit appealing to me. D would love to one day, but I'd rather just buy something already completed and not have to deal with all the details... maybe that's because our house was already painted the colors I would have chosen and the light fixtures were already cute... nothing I would really want to change. I may be singing a different tune one day after we've out grown our current home....but for now I am more than satisfied!


So back to my game.....yes, I have been attacked by goats. I was like 7 or 8 and we were at Grant's Farm. I was feeding the goats and I quickly found out that they are not patient creatures. They were jumping on me and ramming me with their horns. It was a very traumatizing experience!

And as many sports as I have played, I have never broken a bone. (Knock on Wood!) And until last year, I had never even been to the emergency room.

Thanks guys for playing my silly game. Thanks Rachel for letting me steal it. Sorry I couldn't come up with a better lie, but I seriously couldn't think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment